We help to consider all individual tax obligations and related legislation changes domestically and also in case cross-border activities. Thereby, we also help companies regarding human capital taxation and in questions related with payroll taxes, which often are more complicated especially in case of cross-border employees. However, our international network and years of experience helps us to find correct solutions also in such cases. In addition, we can help with working out tax efficient compensation and bonus plans for hiring and motivating employees.
Our main areas in human capital and payroll taxes related assistance are following:
- Preparation of personal income tax returns and related consultation
- Tax support and consulting regarding cross-border employees’ taxation (short. and long-time assignments)
- Working out and reviewing employees’ compensation and bonus plans (including stock option and other share based plans) and related consultation
- Planning cross-border employees regarding different tax jurisdictions
- Social security taxes related consulting, tax support and cross-border planning
- Fringe benefit taxation and related planning
In present international business-world it is very important for every company to have right employees in right country on right time. Thereby, it is definitely important to consider and plan all different tax and reporting obligations for employees and employer in different countries to find out the most tax efficient structure and solution regarding assignment periods, agreements and other related aspects. We help to understand registration and tax regulations in different countries and provide necessary support service for planning cross-border assignments and also for being compliant with local legislations in different countries.